Online Personal Tax Registration is levied by Municipal Corporations by various states in India. People who carry the profession such as CA (Chartered Accountant), lawyers, doctors etc needs to pay these taxes to the government. The owner of a business is responsible to deduct professional tax from the salaries of his employees and pay the amount so collected to the appropriate government department.
Personal Tax Filing
250 INR + 10 INR/ Invoice
You can buy the package online from our website and send all the required information via mail.
You would receive the slot timings for Telephonic discussion with the Legal Consultant to gather all the information to prepare the draft.
Your application would be submitted in the government portal.
Your File would be delivered via mail.
- Company charter documents (MOA & AOA)
- Place of business proof with ownership details.
- Place of residence of all the directors with ownership proof.
- Two photographs of the all the directors.
- PAN of business and all the directors
- Cancelled cheque from company’s current account and director’s saving and current account.
- Shop and establishment certificate
Who Needs To Pay Personal Tax
- The one who is working as a freelancer without any employee needs to pay professional tax.
- A person earning an income from salary or anyone practicing a profession such as chartered accountant, company secretary, lawyer, doctor etc. are required to pay this professional tax online.
- In the case of other classes of individuals, the tax is liable to be paid by the person himself.
Exemption For Paying Personal Tax
- The following individuals are exempted to pay Professional Tax:
- Parents of children with a permanent disability or mental disability.
- Members of the forces as defined in the Army Act, 1950, the Air Force Act, 1950 and the Navy Act, 1957 including members of auxiliary forces or reservists, serving in the state.
- Individuals, over 65 years of age.
- An individual suffering from a permanent physical disability (including blindness).
- Women exclusively engaged as agent under the Mahila Pradhan Kshetriya Bachat Yojana or Director of Small Savings.
- Parents or guardians of individuals suffering from mental disability.
- Badli workers in the textile industry.