Permanent Account number or Pan Card is an essential identity proof document for any Indian Citizen. It is also a very important document for all your Tax management purposes. Without a PAN, you will not be able to carry out any financial transaction. It is the Indian Income Tax Department that allocates this 10-digit alphanumeric and unique account number to a tax-paying person, company or HUF. It has lifetime validity. The Income Tax Department of India has made Pan card applications online easier over the years with the help of the internet.
Note: It includes only professional fees, government fees would be charged additional.
You can buy the package online from our website and send all the required information via mail.
You would receive the slot timings for Telephonic discussion with the Legal Consultant to gather all the information to prepare the draft.
Your application would be submitted in the government portal.
Your File would be delivered via mail.
WHO SHOULD APPLY FOR A PAN CARD ONLINE?
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PAN CARD APPLICATION ONLINE
The documents which will be required for the application of PAN card in either of these categories should verify your identity, date of birth and address. The application forms for all these categories can be found on the official website of NDSL and UTIITSL.
The following documents are required for the Pan Card application Online
BENEFITS OF A PAN CARD
Following are some of the Benefits of Owning a Pan Card
- Purchase and sale of property: One of the best benefits of PAN card is that it is accepted in formalities involved during buying or selling immovable assets. A PAN card is mandatory for a transaction valued Rs. 10 lakhs or more.
- To claim Income Tax refund: Many times, a taxpayer needs to pay more than the actual tax amount. To get the refund, the individual needs to link his/her PAN card to the bank account.
- For Startups: In order to start a business or a company, it is mandatory to have a PAN card in the name of the organization.
- Tax deduction: A PAN card is very important for taxation. If an individual who is receiving Rs. 10,000 in the form of interest from either a savings account or an FD and has not linked his PAN card with the bank account, then the bank will debit 20% of TDS instead of 10%.
- For Banker’s cheque and Pay order: A PAN card is essential while requesting for a pay order, bank cheques and drafts. If an individual is transacting more than Rs. 50,000 then he/she will need the PAN card to complete the transaction.
- Restaurant and hotel bills: If your hotel or restaurant bill exceeds Rs. 50,000 then for paying the bill you will need a PAN card.