A director identification number (DIN) is a unique identifying number assigned to a person who wishes to become a director or is already a director of a corporation. DIN is obtained by submitting an application in eForm DIR-3, which was originally intended to be a one-time process for anyone wishing to become a director of one or more companies.However, as a result of an amendment to MCA’s register, all directors with DIN are now required to submit their KYC details in e-Form DIR 3 KYC every year.
DIN KYC REACTIVATION
DIN KYC REACTIVATION WITH DSC
Note: It includes only professional fees, government fees would be charged additional.
You can buy the package online from our website and send all the required information via mail.
You would receive the slot timings for Telephonic discussion with the Legal Consultant to gather all the information to prepare the draft.
Your application would be submitted in the government portal.
Your File would be delivered via mail.
Purpose of the Form DIR-3 KYC
As mentioned above, every director shall inform all the companies in which he/ she is a director, of the DIN allotted to him/her in Form DIR-3B within 30 days of the receipt of intimation of approval of DIN. Similarly, the Secretary and Manager of a company shall inform the company of their Income-tax Permanent Account Number (PAN). The company needs to further information about the DIN of the directors to the Registrar in Form DIR-3C within 15 days of receiving the intimation.
Who is required to submit Form DIR 3 KYC?
Directors are required to submit their KYC details to the MCA if they meet the following conditions, according to recent MCA announcements: Their Director Identification Number (DIN) was assigned to them by or on March 31, 2018 DIN is in approved status Note that KYC is also required of disqualified directors.
eForm DIR 3 KYC at a Glance
- Any DIN holder who is filing his KYC details for the first time with MCA must file all KYC details only through eForm DIR-3 KYC. There is no option for such a person to access the web service for his KYC.
- Further, any DIN holder who wants to update any information of his KYC details must update the same through the filing of eForm DIR-3 KYC only.
Form DIR-3 KYC Web
- Any DIN holder who has already submitted eForm DIR-3 KYC in any of the previous financial years and who does not require an update in any of his KYC details as submitted may perform his annual KYC by accessing the DIR-3 KYC web service.
- Form DIR-3 KYC WEB is simply to verify the data filled by the DIN holder in his previous year’s eForm DIR-3 KYC.
Applicable Fee for form DIR-3 KYC
- If Form DIR-3 KYC, is filed within the due date of the respective financial year, no fee is payable. However, if filed after the due date, for DIN status ‘Deactivated due to non-filing of DIR-3 KYC a Fee of Rs.5000 becomes payable.