Filing business tax returns is essentially the process by which a business has to report its income and expenditure to the Income Tax department. All businesses that are operating in India, whether small or big have to file Income Tax returns every year. The tax return for companies is more complicated than individual taxpayers.
₹ 10 / Transaction
Note: It includes only professional fees, government fees would be charged additional.
You can buy the package online from our website and send all the required information via mail.
You would receive the slot timings for Telephonic discussion with the Legal Consultant to gather all the information to prepare the draft.
Your application would be submitted in the government portal.
Your File would be delivered via mail.
WHO SHOULD APPLY FOR BUSINESS INCOME TAX RETURN (ITR) FILING?
• Any business entity required to maintain books of accounts
• Small Businesses and Professionals requiring books of account
• Small businesses requiring Tax Audit including Derivative & intraday traders
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR INCOME TAX RETURN (ITR) FILING FOR BUSINESSES
Following are the documents required for Income tax Return (ITR) Filing for Businesses
1. Bank statements for the financial year
2. Income and Expense statements
3. Auditor reports
4. Bank statement if interest received is above Rs. 10,000/-